Sunday, January 16, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I know it's been awhile since I last logged in, alot of things were going on. Every time I want to get something done, it's too late in the evening or early in the morning to do anything; then its time to go back to work.
 Well I've done some crafting while I had the time. I made a birthday  book for a friend at work, and made some recycle books for  sale. The ones I have made are just samples, I'm planning to make different styles soon. There is a whole list in my head to make, I know I should write it down but then I forget  and go on a different idea.
My work station has move downstairs on to the kitchen table. My work table upstairs is covered with crap. I ended having my new crap downstairs. Oops!
Lately, I've been trying to find new music. The music at work is kind of blah! So I'm trying to find some decent music to listen to at work. Also, I'm looking for some music to listen while I'm working on my projects.Its whole alot of listening, Its taking me several days to find some good music.
One of inside page
taking a dessert brake with my friend Maritta.

the process of making the book
This is the birthday book I was working on for a friend

my junk




still working on the book


This is recycle book I made out of the coffee sleeve

inside the coffee book

here are some pages inside the coffee book




I made back of the book simple 

The back of the book something simple
 Well, I better go now the mess on the table is calling me, so I better move it. Until next time.

2 comments: