Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week in Review

This past week was the same as usual. going to work, going to the gym and doing odds and ends. Trying to get up on time for work was hard all last week, I don't know why sometimes I can be find and able to get up a certain time but this past week was an effort to get up.
 I did find some more little pots for St.Patricks, I found like 6 more I'm so excited! I went to JoAnn's in Orem, I was scavenging like a mad woman people were staring wondering what I was doing on my hands and knees looking in the bins. Hey, its the only way to find what your looking for especially in a fabric/craft store. 
 It was a heck it week and working my night shift wasn't fun at all, but my friend Anna Marie was kind of enough to surprise me with another cookie. Omg! it really made my night just because dealing with customers (sometimes its not a bad thing), cleaning tasks, and helping other partners takes alot from one person. But oh my gosh, I was so happy and I couldn't wait to eat it. But I didn't eat until the next day because it looked so good I wanted to wait for a special moment. I seriously have to go to Salt lake to find this bakery!  I'm still thinking about the last time I had the cherry cookies, I need to get them. 
 Yesterday, I had "Club" with some members of the group. Its just a get together with ladies who like to craft and what not. This month, I decided to have "club" at my sister Karen's house. Karen and I made spinach wraps, fruit bowl, cocktails and spring rolls. Deb and Carissa, brought some pasta salad. It was very yummy, my brother-in-law about ate the whole thing very delish. Also have two more people brought some chips and quinoa salad, I never had that it was very good.
omg! whats in side.
Ahhh! looks gooood!
 Now its the clean up and back to the chaotic rat race, now on thinking of my next up coming events a couple of birthdays and can't forget St. Patricks.  Another round up of clean up and working on cards, treats and oh yes! there is convention coming up in Sandy Utah, the scrapbook expo. I'm way excited to attend this year! more details on that this coming month. So until next time have a good week.
preparing for "club"

No comments:

Post a Comment