Wednesday, July 31, 2013

311 concert with Cypress Hill

Karen and I went to a concert last night at the USANA amphitheatre, in West Valley Utah. I bought tickets about two weeks ago, the tickets were bit much. It was well worth it because this time we were few rows back from the pit. Money well spent. Omgosh! these guys are one my favorite band. I started listening to them when I was in high school. It just reminded me when I was in drafting class in school and hanging with my older sister Karen. She would always had the car radio on X96, I would remember some songs and brought back memories.
 This wasn't the only band I wanted to see, I wanted to see Cypress Hill, one of my all time favorite group when I was high school. there not a clean cut band, but I like them they played more rap. I still like it to this day. 
Cypress Hill, came on early before 311. I was glad to see them I've never seen them alive before. They still sounded awesome, I was enjoying my time at the concert. I had the best time ever with Karen too.
Cheers! best time ever! 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment