Thursday, February 6, 2014

Working & working

This past week has been busy, trying to get household chores done (I'm still working on it) getting scrap pages done, getting my sleep and just work my two jobs.
I decided to try to be organized with work load and personal issues. Sometimes I get lazy and slack off my duties. Now, It's time to be organized and get back into a routine.  Starting next week I'm back to the gym, blah but it needs to be done and can't be avoid.
I just realized that I left my planner at home good start right! I just recently bought myself a new phone; finally!! A new phone. I can have instagram, my Starbuck card, I'm so excited for my new purchase.
As of now, I'm typing on my new phone and visiting my mom at the same time yay! But I can't wait for this week to be over.
I hope the rest of your Thursday is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment