Saturday, January 1, 2011

First of January

I cannot believe it, its the first of the new year! Wow, cannot believe its 2011, how time flies. I want to do a new blog about being creative, make things for myself  family and friends. Write about every day life for me and my surroundings. I wouldn't think I would ever write about me, my art, my family and friends.
I do want to focus mainly on making stuff, just anything to deal with art, being creative, what inspires me to do thing, why I like art so much.
   I'm just writing whats ever in my head right now. So just be patience, also  I was working on my blog, on how I wanted it to look like. I just wanted to write before I get lazy and not do anything about it.
   I think I have ADD or something, because I have all these projects that I do, but I never finished them. So maybe doing this blog it might help  keep up with my projects. No, seriously I have tons of stuff going on its not even funny. I also want to start selling my stuff too. Even though;  I don't believe in resolutions, I want to make stuff to sell and sell them at crafts shows. You know make money, but I just love making things. So in the future I will take pictures of my crafty projects.
Please follow my blog and you can make comments, suggest or whatever. I will be evermore happy if you just comment on my blog. I have two, so follow both if you want. Let just say one is too bitch and moan and the other please, and enjoy hahaha. I'm kidding. Or you can tell your story or something to share, either way I wouldn't mind at all just don't hurt my feelings.
 So I hope you will all like blog, and enjoy......

2 comments:

  1. You should go pick up the book, The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and On-Line by Kari Chapin. It will be perfect for what you want to do. I started reading it and liked it, if nothing else because it is a good design and will help give you a plan and great tips. I am excited to see your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I'm so glad you join. I may have that book, if not well I will goto barnes. thanks

    ReplyDelete